Random ramblings of Riley.

Random ramblings of Riley. A place to archive my writings and whatnot.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Funnies

Jokes and riddles and puns, to make your friends laugh, or be stumped on a riddle forever.

1. Guess what?     What?    Gaston won an award!    Really? which one?
The No Belle prize!

2. Knock knock. Who's there? A rose for. A rose for who? A rose for you.  Aww, thanks.

3. What is a prisoners least favorite gymnastic trick?  The parallel bars!

4. So, I went to my friend's farm today, and I a saw a quite fetching cow, so I said, "You look utterly moovelous today."

5. If Pinocchio's nose grows when he lies, and he says "My nose is growing" will he be lying, or telling the truth?

6. Q: What walks on four legs  in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
A: A human

7. Two guys go to a restaurant, the first guy says "I want some H2O" the second guy says "I want some H2O too" the second guy dies.


3 comments:

  1. These are literally the worst jokes ever hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell these to your friends or they will laugh at you and not your joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell these to your friends or they will laugh at you and not your joke.

    ReplyDelete