Random ramblings of Riley.

Random ramblings of Riley. A place to archive my writings and whatnot.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Perfect Imperfection, a Poem by Riley

A Perfect Imperfection,
While perfections I have sought,
I can be so many things,
But be perfect, I cannot.

I’ve met a lot of people,
They’re just the same as me,
Perfect Imperfections,
And that’s all they’ll ever be.

It’s okay to make mistakes,
I’ll just fix them up again,
Perfectly Imperfect,
Is the one thing that I am.

I have many talents,
I have many joys,
But sometimes I’m rebellious,
Like when I make too much noise.

A Perfect Imperfection,
A unique little soul,
Sometimes I’m too reckless,
Sometimes I can’t be bold.

I don’t always follow the rules,
But I do on happy days,
I’m Perfectly Imperfect,
In all the perfect ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment